If you are starting a tea business and looking for a catchy tea slogan to advertise your brand, then you have come to the right place.
In this blog post, we have listed some catchy and funny tea slogans along with tips to create a memorable slogan for your tea brand.
A great tagline for your tea business is the best marketing tool you can have. A good slogan can get you more customers, help you develop a reputation, and help you sell more. That is why you need a catchy, memorable, and unique slogan. And since you are going to be making tea, it needs to be about tea.
Let’s dive into slogans lists!
Catchy Tea Slogans and Taglines
- Wake up to a fresh feeling
- Great tea, great atmosphere + great service = a great experience
- You can’t beat a cup of tea after a stressful day
- Give life more flavors
- Find a tea to make you smile
- Tea is good for the mind, body and soul
- Cheers with you
- Tea makes you smart
- The next big thing in tea
- Life is about the little things
- Tea is for sharing
- Our tea blends are for everyone
- Refreshment is what we do
- Teas with sense
- Tea is a symbol of friendship and hospitality
- Tea makes you strong
- Coffee and tea, I’m happy to see you
- A cup of tea, a good book, and a comfy chair
- Feel every sip
- Tea, the business booster
- If it’s tea you’re looking for, we are the place to be
- We are proud of our tea
- We sell a great tasting tea
- Don’t leave your tea at home
- Tea is the elixir of life
- Tea makes the world a better place
- Tea is meant to be savored, not sipped
- Life is a bowl of green tea and jasmine flowers
- The king of tea
- It’s the tea that makes the difference.
- Keep your mind fresh
- Our tea is special
- Drink better
- Tea is the symbol of purity
- Tea trails – it all begins here
- Work hard, brew harder
- A cup of tea, a book and you.
- It’s not just for breakfast anymore
- What would you do if tea wasn’t around
- Every time is the right time for a good cup of tea
- We love tea!
- Cup of a every meeting
- The best way to start your day.
- Time for a tea break
- If you’re not a tea person, then you’re missing out
- It’s not a tea ,it’s refreshing burst
- Always drink tea
- Best tea ever, try it now
- Drink up!
- Together, we can do more
- Our tea is fresh and full of flavor
- Aroma like never before
- Our tea is so good you will want to drink it everyday
- Tea built to perfection.
- Leave you feeling refreshed
- The best tea you will never forget
- Tea is the drink of friendship
- The worst part about waking up is forgetting to make a cup of tea
- You can’t beat a cup of tea in the morning
- Fresh tea to brighten your day
- Have a tea break
Funny Tea Slogans
- The drink of the soul
- The ultimate drink of relaxation
- A cup of friendship
- The greatest unifier of all people
- A drink that always helps you cool down
- Give me tea or give me death
- Tea is the best medicine
- A cup of tea is the answer to life’s problems
- A glass of happiness
- A magic liquid
- A cup of love
- If you can’t drink your tea slowly, then drink it quickly
- The best part of waking up is a cup of tea in my face
- We’re happy to see you
- I hate tea, but i love tea bags
- If you’re thirsty, you’re welcome here
- Naturally refreshing
- Tea to go
- Tea makes a really good lobby drink
- Delightfully refreshing
- Busy? Nervous? Have a cup of tea
- We’re tea lovers who love our tea
- We’re always happy to see you
- When life gives you lemons? Make tea
- Only tea can heal the broken heart
- Drink it and be happy
- An ounce of tea is worth a pound of sympathy
- We’ve got your heart
- It’s great to have tea by the sea
- What else?
- The only thing we love more than tea is our customers
- Let tea light up your night
- Hot tea, cold day, warm heart
- Black tea is the strongest beverage
- Perfect all day long
- We’ve got it made
- It’s time for tea!
- Tea time is the best time
- If tea is good for your heart, is it bad for your kidneys
- Have tea and be merry
- We’re more than a cup of tea
- We’ve got the magic in
- Good tea, great people
- Tea, the best part of waking up
- Tea is the drink of the civilized
- We’ve got the passion
- It’s time to wake up and smell the tea
- Drink tea and lose weight
- We’re delighted you’re here
- Tea is the song of the soul
- The real thing
- We’re tea crazy, but we’re also crazy about you
- A cup of tea to go please
- You’re Golden
- We’ve got the right blend for you
Tea Shop Slogans and Taglines
- We are experts in tea making
- Where there is tea, there is home
- Good tea and good atmosphere
- Come to enjoy a cup of tea with us
- Tea is the perfect drink for any time of the day
- We know what you want
- Our tea shop is the most relaxing place in the city
- Our tea is freshly brewed with love
- Freshly brewed tea
- Come and enjoy the best tea in town
- We offer tea from $5
- Tea, not coffee
- Stop by and grab a cup
- When all you want is to relax
- Home of the best loose leaf tea
- Tea is good for you
- Good tea, good people, good times
- We are tea specialists
- Tea is a drink everyone needs once in a while
- Some of the best tasting tea
- We’re big fans of tea
- We brew up great teas and coffees
- The most delicious tea
- Tea is everyone’s favourite
- Tea is delicious
- Tea is wonderful, the more the merrier
- Bring your friends and family
- A hot cup of tea is the best way to relax
- Tea is like a hug around the shoulders
- Just the right amount of sugar and milk
- You can get any kind of tea here, really
- We offer a wide range of tea
- A relaxing cup of tea can solve your problems
- Enjoy the feeling of drinking tea after dinner
- The perfect place to enjoy your evening
- We offer tea from $10
- Tea is made from leaves
- We have the best tea in town
- Tea time is the most important meal of the day
- Tea with the best taste of the world
Catchy Milk Tea Shop Slogans
- You can’t beat a freshly brewed cup of tea
- Our tea, our store
- Every day is a good day for a tea break
- Tea has been around for a long time
- Life is too short for bad tea
- Tea is more than a drink
- Our tea is the best
- No tea no life
- Fresh, quality tea
- All of our tea is organic and grown in Asia
- The best tea within the area
- Enjoy a nice cup of tea and read a good book
- Tea is served hot or cold
- Enjoy some tea with friends
- Good tea, good friends, good times
- Tea is our passion!
- We brew the best green and black tea
- The best place to enjoy your after dinner tea
- Tea is a tool for life
- Free iced tea with any meal
- We have a great selection of organic tea
- Coffee makes you stupid. Tea makes you smart
- Tea is the new coffee
- Can’t wait to have a great cup of tea with you
- We love what we do
- A good cup of tea is a great start to the day
- Have a cup at our tea shop
- Tea makes you happy
- We are serving the best tea in the city
- The most fragrant tea
- A great place to enjoy a cup of tea
- Have a cup of tea and relax
- Top quality tea and snacks
- We will make you feel relaxed
- Coffee doesn’t solve problems. It aggravates them
- Come and enjoy the tea here
- Welcome to the best tea shop in town
- I drink tea because… I love it
- We have a relaxing atmosphere
- Good things come to those who love tea
Funny Taglines for Milk Tea
- I’ve got 99 problems but my milk tea isn’t one
- What goes up, must come down
- Think outside the milk tea shop
- You are still not drinking enough tea
- Where there is milk tea, there is life
- Milk Tea is my favorite
- Come and visit our milk tea shop
- No tea, no work
- Tea is a social drink
- Tea is a universal drink
- We have the best bubble tea in town
- Tea for the soul
- We offer a 25% discount for our loyal customers
- A cup of tea can solve any problem or bring anyone together
- Fresh and cheap tea
- Fine tea in the heart of the city
- If you’re in a coffee shop, you’re in the wrong place
- A cup of tea is the best way to start the day
- Our tea is the most relaxing
- What is tea without a good friend?
- Come enjoy a cup of tea with us
Best Boba Tea Slogans and Taglines
- A cup of boba tea can keep you going for hours
- Boba tea is perfect for a party
- I am not a morning person, unless my first cup of boba tea
- Good to the last tea
- Its always make relations
- The fuller the cup, the sweeter the tea.
- We are on a mission to make you happy
- Enjoy a cup of tea on a rainy day
- The best cup of tea is a happy cup of tea
- Buy my tea
- Good tea, built for you
- We have the finest tea in the world
- Taste the unique flavor of your tea
- Treat yourself with a cup of tea
- There is a tea for every mood.
- Tea means everything to us
- Why can’t everything orange be tea?
- Be personally
- The power on your side
- Because we like you
- Tea makes you happy
- Tea is a must
- Cup of tea to make it large
- You can’t beat a cup of tea when you are tired
- Wake your mind up
- You need a break, and so do we
- We will deliver you the best quality tea
- Finer than finest tea
- Lose yourself in the flavours.
- Refresh and refresh with tea
- Tea is life
- Life is a tea party
- Drink tea with a smile
Green Tea Slogans
- Green tea is a drink of the nations
- Sometimes a cup of green tea is all you need
- What’s in your green tea?
- Best green tea ever made
- Makes better tea than others
- Try our best selling tea
- Drink tea and stay fit
- Tea is the drink of the thinkers
- Beat the morning blues
- Perfect tea blenders
- We want to share our tea with other people
- There is a tea for every mood
- Sip and relax
- It’s good to drink tea
- It’s tea tradition
- Get a cup of tea, have a break and enjoy life more
- Tea makes the world go round
- Tea, I like you green and herbal
- We are going to improve the world, one sip at a time
- We make the world taste better
- Live a healthy life
- This is tea, not coffee
- Satisfy yourself
- Because you’re worth it
- The best tea goes with any season
- Tea, because life is too short for bad tea
- We are tea smart
- Tea is not just a drink, it’s a lifestyle
- Tea is a lot more than just a beverage
How to Create Memorable Tea Slogans?
Creating a tea slogan is one of the most effective ways to get your message across in a short space of time. It’s a powerful tool that can help you to stand out from the crowd and attract new customers.
When creating a slogan for your tea shop or company, think about how you want to communicate with your audience. Is it going to be funny, serious, or both? Do you want to use words that they might recognize? Or maybe you want to use a metaphor to really grab attention. Whatever you decide, keep it simple and memorable.
Brainstorming is a fun way to generate new tea slogan ideas. These are the best tips for making a tea slogan:
1. Think about the audience.
When creating a tea slogan, think about the target audience first. What does your audience want? How can you help them? If you don’t know, then ask them. You may find out that they already have a solution to their problem. This is why it’s important to listen to your customers and potential customers.
You should always try to keep in mind that your audience is unique, and you shouldn’t try to force-fit yourself into their shoes. It’s better to come up with a marketing slogan that fits your tea brand than one that doesn’t fit at all.
2. Do Some Research on The Topic.
I’m sure most of us have heard the phrase “marketing is all about research”. It’s true, but how do we go about doing it? How do we find out what our competitors are up to? What kind of research should we conduct? And how do we use it to help us come up with a winning tea slogan?
There are lots of ways to research your competition. You can look at what they’re saying on social media, check out their websites and blogs, read their press releases, etc. But one of the best ways to get a good idea of what your competitors are doing is to ask them directly.
3. Choose Something Simple and Short.
Tea slogans are short and simple. They should be catchy and memorable. If they aren’t, then they won’t get often used enough to become part of your brand identity.
A good slogan should be easy to remember and convey your message in a single sentence. It should be memorable and easily understood by your audience. A good slogan should be short but still, convey your message clearly.
4. Make sure that the slogan includes keywords.
When writing a tea slogan, you should always include keywords in your text. This helps people understand your product easily. You want to use the right keywords, but don’t go overboard with them. If you try to stuff too many keywords into one sentence, it may look like spam.
5. Don’t use too many words.
Slogans are one of the most important parts of any marketing campaign. They should be short, catchy, and memorable. If you want to get noticed, then you need to make sure your slogan stands out. It needs to be unique and memorable.
You can always add more words later. However, adding too many words might make your slogan sound complicated. Keep it simple.
6. Avoid using symbols.
It’s more important to communicate effectively than to be clever. Use simple words instead of emoji’s, arrows, and other icons. They won’t look good on your business tagline.
The font size should be proportional to the length of the phrase. Ensure that it is large enough for people to be able to see it clearly without having to strain their eyes.
7. Make sure it has a positive connotation.
When writing your slogan, try to think of a word that means good in your niche. For example, if you are selling weight loss products, then the words ‘weight loss’ might not work well. Instead, you could use the phrase ‘get fit’. This phrase has a positive connotation and therefore works better than ‘weight loss’.
You should always consider how your audience will interpret your slogan. If they read it literally, then it won’t work. You want them to see it as a positive thing.
Your slogan must be positive; don’t use negative messages like “Don’t buy from us.” Positive and encouraging words should be used when writing a slogan. For example, “We’re here to help” or “You can trust us.”
8. Keep it clean and professional.
A good tea slogan should be clean, catchy, and easy to remember. It should also be short and concise. A good slogan should be used in every aspect of your business campaign.
You should avoid using slogans that are too long or complicated. They may confuse your audience, and they may even turn them off. If you want to keep it simple, try keeping your slogan under 10 words.
9. Include A call-to-action
Slogans are the most important part of any business. They should be attention-getting, interesting, and memorable. If they don’t grab attention then no one will read them. You want to get noticed, but you don’t want to annoy your audience either.
You need to include a call-to-action in your slogan. This means that when someone reads your slogan, they should immediately think about doing something about it. For example, if you were writing a slogan for a car insurance company, you might say “Get Car Insurance Now” or “Buy Car Insurance Today”. These slogans are very effective because they tell people exactly what to do.
10. Get feedback on your slogan.
I was recently asked if I could help my friend with his tea campaign. He wanted to get feedback on his tea slogan. This is a common problem for most business owners. You may have spent hours creating your tea message but don’t know how well it works.
Here’s a quick tip to find out if your slogan is working. Ask someone to read it aloud. If they stumble over any words, then you need to change it. If they pronounce every word correctly then you’re good to go.
Get feedback from people who know you well. They’ll be able to tell if something doesn’t sound right when they hear it out loud. Ask them to give you feedback. You can use this method to test out different tea slogans for your company.
11. Get inspiration from famous brands.
You may have heard the saying ‘A picture says a thousand words’, but did you know that it applies to advertising too? A slogan is a powerful tool in advertising because it conveys a message quickly and effectively. It’s also one of the most cost-effective forms of advertising.
Slogans are used by companies all around the world to promote their brand and attract new customers. They are often short, catchy phrases that convey a clear message.
These are some of the famous brands marketing slogans to help you get inspiration:
- “The customer is always right” – Apple
- “It doesn’t have to be perfect, just better than the competition” – Nike
- “If you build it, they will come” – Disney
- “We don’t make products; we make a difference” – Microsoft
- “We don’t just make cameras; we create memories.” – Kodak
- “The World’s First Smartwatch.” – Motorola
- “It’s not just a phone, it’s an extension of yourself.” – Samsung
- “We’re not just another bank, we’re your friend.” – Ally Bank, US
- “The world is a better place because you’re in it.” – Patagonia, US
- “The standard of the world” – Cadillac
- “Let’s go places” – Toyota
- “Finger Lickin’ Good” – KFC
- “The taste of home” – Knorr
- “I’m lovin’ it” – McDonald’s
- “Intel inside” – Intel
- “Make the most of now” – O2
- “Power to you” – Vodafone
- “Where do you want to go today?” – Microsoft
- “The Best a man can get” – Old Spice
- “Just do it” – Nike
- “We try harder” – Avis
- “Keep it simple, stupid” – Lexus
- “In loving memory” – Marlboro
- “If you’ve got it, flaunt it” – Max Factor
- “The fun begins” – FedEx
- “Vorsprung durch Technik” – Volkswagen
- “Impossible is nothing” – Adidas
- “I am what I am” – Reebok
- “Intel inside” – Intel
- “Connecting People” – Nokia
- “Don’t leave home without it” – American Express
- “Pan Am Clipper” – Pan Am
- “First time the moment” – Nespresso
- “Open happiness” – Coca cola
- “The power of dreams” – Honda
- “Beyond refreshment” – Pepsi
- “All the way” – Starbucks
- “The ultimate driving machine” – BMW
In Conclusion, a good tea slogan can create a powerful connection to your tea and establish you as a unique brand in the world of tea.
That’s why it’s important to take your time and come up with a perfect slogan for your tea brand. Hopefully, you have got some inspiration from the above list of catchy tea slogans and tips. Thanks for reading and Good Luck!
More Related Posts: