Choosing an appropriate slogan for your mental health business is important. When you own or operate a business, you want to send a message of who you are and what you are about. And you can do this by creating a catchy slogan for your service or business.
You need to choose a slogan that doesn’t only represent you and your business, but should also be memorable and conveys your message effectively. You want your business slogan to reflect the emotional side of your business, the side of you that cares about your customer’s happiness and success.
So, whether you’re trying to come up with a simple mental health slogan or something longer, hopefully, you will enjoy our collection of catchy and inspiring mental health slogans.
Let’s dive in!
Catchy Mental Health Slogans
Here are some catchy mental health slogans you can use to get started:
- Smile and share a laugh and it will reduce mental pain.
- Never underestimate the power of dreams, never forget the importance of hope.
- Inner psychological, greater spiritual.
- The mind is a great healer.
- Real men don’t ignore their mental health.
- Don’t be ashamed of having a mental illness.
- For overall health, mental wellness plays a role.
- Happiness is a decision.
- Emotions can be harmful to your health.
- Mental illness is like a traffic accident, it can be stopped if everyone takes responsibility.
- Recovery starts within.
- Stop trying to find out why you think this way.
- Take a deep breath.
- Mental illness makes you stronger.
- Whatever you give, you receive.
- Mental health has a seat at the table.
- You deserve to feel happy.
- It gets better.
- Be happy, not perfect.
- To be mentally healthy as a whole, mental wellness plays a role.
- Feel better with less work.
- Being happy isn’t as simple as ‘just being'”.
- When your thoughts get nasty, it’s usually best to let them out.
- I’ll live forever if i take care of myself today.
- We have the right to seek treatment when we need it.
- I don’t need medication, i just need myself.
- Mental health is everything, it’s equal to physical health.
- Mending broken minds takes skillful hands and open hearts.
- If you’re not sure, play it safe.
- Mental illness is like cancer – it can never be cured, but it can be contained and treated.
- We are born naked into a world full of clothes.
- Only you can heal yourself.
- Mental health is like a tree – it flourishes when healthy, but dies when it’s dead.
- We’re always here for you.
- Sometimes I feel so alone.
- There’s something special in the mind.
- When you feel down don’t just cope – get help.
- Shape your mind so that you can shape your future.
- Everyone suffers from stress in some form or another. Let’s try to find solutions instead of focusing on the problem.
- Avoid negative thinking at all costs.
- Mental illness is not about being lazy. It’s an illness like any other.
- It’s okay to feel sad sometimes.
- Don’t let anyone make you feel bad about yourself.
- You’re not alone.
- There’s no such thing as a stupid question.
- Life is too short to spend it being unhappy.
- The best way to get rid of an enemy is to befriend him.
- A smile costs nothing and gives much happiness.
- Do what makes you happy.
- Happiness is like sunshine; everyone needs some.
Creative Mental Health Slogans
The following are some creative mental health slogans to inspire you:
- You are stronger than your mood swings.
- Mental health is a key component of financial success.
- Depression isn’t temporary…and neither is happiness.
- Don’t let your mind decide for you.
- Stay mentally fit so that you can remain physically fit.
- Depression stops us from doing things we used to love.
- I try my best to be normal.
- Instead of hesitating to talk things through, come and let us discuss them.
- Being mentally ill is not being crazy.
- We all deserve to get better and feel better.
- Don’t panic. Just take your medicine.
- It takes one day at a time….it just does.
- Mental illness is something you can beat.
- Don’t look down on others, give them hope.
- Sometimes life really kicks your ass.
- Stay cool with mental.
- Mental illness is not the same as failing.
- Everyone has a battle inside them that they must fight alone.
- Seek help for mental illness and get help yourself.
- Mental illness doesn’t mean you’re weak.
- You are stronger than the anxiety that scares you.
- Mental illness cannot measure the real value of your life.
- I get angry sometimes, but that’s normal.
- I am here to support those struggling with their mental illnesses.
- Sometimes your mind makes you crazy, too.
- We all deserve mental health.
- I don’t like talking about depression.
- What’s wrong with you? Depression isn’t.
- People with mental illness are no less human than anyone else.
- Mental illness comes hand in hand with fear.
- It’s hard being me when all they see is “crazy”!
- It gets easier as the struggle increases.
- Don’t forget your mental health.
- Feelings are important, but so is selfcare.
Best Mental Health Slogans
Below is the list of some best mental health slogans that you may like:
- The world is waking up to depression.
- Ignoring mental illness could be a big mistake.
- If you’re tired of being tired, now is the time to seek help.
- Because you should fight them off.
- Mental illness doesn’t define who you are. You are still who you were.
- Mental health involves more than just being well-adjusted. It should involve helping others too.
- Don’t let your mind be the boss of you.
- Remember that you’re not alone.
- Everyone suffer from stress at least once in life.
- Mental illness is not a weakness.
- Wealth isn’t everything. Your mind is important to health more than anything else.
- Talking is not a good idea; keep quiet instead.
- Feeling depressed doesn’t make you weak; accepting reality does.
- It’s good to talk things out.
- Start by eating well from the inside out.
- Mental disorders are serious business.
- You are stronger than the voices that threaten you.
- Control your emotions to control your mental health.
- Mental health is more important than physical health.
- A calm mind, a healthy body, and staying young are the keys to living a long life.
- Mentalities with information.
- We all struggle with various things at times.
- Living life is harder than dying.
- The darkest hours always come before the light.
- You are not your illness.
- Depression doesn’t equal failure.
- You don’t have to be defined by your mental illness.
- Be smart about your mental health.
- Depression has made me weak and helpless…i am strong again. Thanks to counseling!
- Good friends help people who suffer from mental illness.
- Feel good inside.
- Mind your mind and your body will follow.
- Money first, mental health second.
- The only limit is belief.
- I don’t have a problem. Society does one on me.
- Inner animastics are our specialty.
- Mental health: stop exclusion, dare to care.
- Positive mental health allows peace of mind.
- Forget prozac, embrace your anger.
- Don’t judge people by their symptoms!
Funny Mental Health Slogans
These are some funny mental health slogans that you might find interesting:
- If you got depression, you got a superpower.
- If you can’t find a reason to smile, make one up.
- If laughter was the best medicine, I wouldn’t take medicine.
- Be mentally strong, or you will be physically weak.
- I suffer from depression, but I’m not going to let it win.
- Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of.
- All you need is love, sweet love, but for 95% of mental illness, you need medication.
- I just want to scream, but I’m screaming on the inside.
- Remember, you are only sick in the head.
- Happiness is a warm gun.
- It is better to laugh at the pain.
- Happiness is a good-looking guy wearing a uniform.
- Smile and the world will smile with you.
- Take care of your mind before it starts taking care of you.
- All you need is love, but a little Prozac goes a long way.
- Make sure you take good care of your mental health. Live life to its fullest.
- Don’t judge me by my looks but by my actions.
- You deserve to feel better.
- It’s not how good you are. It’s how good you want to be!
- Mentally healthy people make stronger families & communities”.
- Mental health is our priority.
- Embrace your pain.
- Money is important but it’s not more important than your mental health.
- Depression tries to.
- What happens inside matters less than where it leaves you.
- Never do anything which violates your mental peace.
- Depression hurts our friends & family, too.
- You’re right, it’s your battle to fight, and you’re not alone.
- You are your thoughts.
- It makes you feel mentally sharp again.
- Your most important relationship is with yourself.
- Mental health is business.
- You are stronger than your quirks and habits.
- It’s only a thought away from madness!
Slogans for Mental Health Awareness
These are some good slogans for mental health awareness you can use:
- Don’t let mental health define you.
- You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
- Do something nice for yourself.
- Self-care is important.
- The way you feel in your head matters.
- You can achieve anything if you set your mind to it.
- Mental health should not be dismissed as a “victim’s excuse”.
- Mental health is a fragile thing, take care of it.
- Your mental health is just as important as your physical health.
- Mental illness is complex, and we need to accept all points of view.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- You are not your illness.
- Conquer your mental health, instead of letting your mental health conquer you.
- Love yourself.
- Do something fun every day.
- No one has the right to judge you, and or judge you on your mental health.
- Remember that mental health isn’t permanent.
- Take control of your mind.
- Everyone has problems.
- It gets better.
- Don’t put yourself down.
- Mental Health is not a joke.
- Stop & take a pause.
- Don’t give up, you will get through this.
- Don’t let mental health abuse you.
- Its okay not to be okay.
- Mental illness is not a choice, and it’s up to all of us to help those around us.
- Life is short – live it..
- If you don’t take care of yourself, nobody else will.
- Mental health is important for everyone.
- you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- Don’t turn to drugs to get help.
- Strive for greatness.
- Do what you love and you’ll never work a day in your life.
- We need to take care of our minds.
- Life is too short to worry about stuff you can’t control.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- You are not alone.
- Remember to breathe.
- Support others, support yourself.
- You are as happy as you make up your mind to be.
- Mental health should be spoken about, and be treated seriously.
- Whatever you give to others, you get double in return.
- Look for the positive.
- The only thing that’s constant is change
- Be grateful for what you have.
- Sometimes mental health is temporary.
- A mind full of worry is a terrible thing to waste.
- Mental health is a struggle for all of us, and it’s important for us to talk about it.
- Mental health is so important.
- Take care of yourself.
- I can’t handle this, I will get through it.
- No one is perfect.
- Life is long and you got time.
- Find out what mental health is.
- If you think you can, you can.
- You have a choice to live.
- Happiness is not something ready made.
- You are not a burden.
- A mind at rest is a happy mind.
- Don’t let it consume you.
- Take care of your body.
- Stay healthy.
- Think things through properly.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Mental health isn’t weakness.
- Mental health is the most important thing in life.
- Everyone goes through difficult times.
- Don’t let mental illness stop you.
- Be kind to yourselves.
- If you can ignore it, you can overcome it.
- Mental health is more important than physical health.
- There is only one real failure in life: not trying.
Unique Mental Health Taglines
These are some unique mental health taglines for you:
- It doesn’t mean anything. It’s just an emotion.
- No one wants to be sad all the time.
- Mental health is first, then money.
- Don’t give up hope, and keep trying.
- Mental health is as important as physical health.
- Mind your health.
- Realize your full potential.
- I’ve never had an epiphany until now.
- Be calm. Be cool. Don’t panic.
- The brain laughs best when it knows what others know.
- It makes your mental smack.
- There are different ways to see things.
- Stress can be bad for your health.
- If you want to make the world better – start where you are.
- Mental illness isn’t a choice…it’s biology.
- Don’t be afraid of making mistakes; take care of your emotional health.
- Help people who suffer from mental illnesses.
- A healthy mind is a valuable asset.
- Mental illness sucks…but learning from it can help you move forward.
- You are the mirror.
- Be your own therapist.
- Don’t regret what happened, but don’t let it happen again.
- Mental illness sucks.
- When you’re going through hell, keep going.
- Mental health equals physical health.
- Mental illness doesn’t mean you’re weak; it means you’ve got a battle to win.
- You are stronger than the panic that stops you.
- Life is not about finding yourself.
- Sometimes people just need a hug.
- We are not defined by what we look like, but by how we think.
Short Mental Health Slogans
These are some simple and short mental health slogans you can choose from:
- Depression is not your fault.
- Embrace my anger & be happy.
- Feeling sad is normal, feeling angry is okay.
- Eating a healthy meal will make you feel better.
- A positive mind can end negative thoughts.
- Mental health is our business.
- Only you know what’s best for you.
- It’s your brain, take control of it!
- The world needs more happy people!
- Let go of shame and stigma and live with acceptance.
- Can’t focus on work? You are not sick.
- How stressed are you?
- Mental illness is a complex condition.
- Don’t ignore your mental health.
- What do the eyes say?
- We aren’t perfect, we just try really hard.
- When in doubt, check your mental health.
- Mental fitness comes from good communication.
- Mind over matter.
- Mental health is real.
- Work hard, disorders harder.
- Mental illnesses are treatable.
- This time will also go by, and you will also recover.
- Forgive yourself, then continue on.
Children’s Mental Health Slogans
These are some children’s mental health slogans for you:
- Children’s mental health is everybody’s business.
- When a child’s not happy, the whole family suffers.
- To be successful, children need mental strength.
- Young people deserve to live life to the full.
- The future of child’s mental health depends on what we do now.
- A child’s mental health matters.
- Helping a child with mental health needs isn’t easy.
- Children’s mental health is an issue that affects us all.
- Let’s all get active.
- A happy child is a confident child.
- Your child’s mental health is our responsibility.
- You are stronger than you think.
- Recovery begins with you.
- Mental illness can be overcome by having a strong will.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Know thyself…know thy enemy!
- Stress can be harmful to your overall health.
- You deserve to be treated with respect, dignity, and kindness.
- I know I’ve got problems, but I’ll never let anybody else see them.
- If my brain can think, so can i.
- You must do the thing you fear most, because the death of fear is called courage.
- Most of the time, we’re not as good as we think we are.
- A healthy body includes physical health, mental wellness, and a positive mood.
- Be happy. Be healthy.
- Mental health is unquestionably the biggest wealth.
- What i need to tell you about anxiety.
- Let me see the way i am and i’ll show you how to work with that.
- You’re strong enough to overcome anything.
- There’s always another side to the story.
- A strong mind is a happy mind.
- Mental illness is not something you choose, but recovery is.
Mental Health Slogan Generator
Below is the list of some more amazing mental health slogan ideas we’ve generated for your inspiration:
- We reckon everyone should have a mental health day.
- Mental illness cannot measure the real value of someone.
- Stay active to stay healthy for longer in the future.
- Relaxing every day is a good idea.
- Mental illness is serious, but can be cured.
- Physical problems can be cured, but mental illnesses require therapy.
- The worst days are when you’re fighting the hardest.
- Your imagination is a powerful tool for healing.
- There is nothing wrong with me but there was something wrong with my brain.
- Sometimes an illness needs a friend.
- I don’t need to take care of myself because I take care of my mental health.
- Don’t hesitate to share your issues with others.
- Recognizing is difficult, accepting is harder.
- To truly know yourself is the beginning of wisdom.
- Discrimination in mental health is not allowed.
- My mind is more important than my appearance.
- No matter how bad things seem right now – i am worth more than my failures.
- Mental health is important for fighting stress.
- Help fight mental illness by donating to organizations that help.
- Don’t keep your mental illness a secret.
- Be okay with not having answers.
- Maintaining good mental health is taking care of yourself.
- Who cares if someone thinks negative thoughts?
- I need to talk, I think I’m going crazy.
- Be kind instead of judging others.
- It’s ok to cry and remember that you’re loved.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Others aren’t necessarily entitled to theirs.
- Mental illness is a monster, but can be overcome by strong will.
- There will always be hope for the future.
- I can’t think straight when I’m not medicated.
- Being stronger than your bipolar disorder will keep you safe.
How to Choose a Catchy Mental Health Slogans
Below are some simple steps for creating a good mental health slogan:
Step 1: Identify your target market.
Who are you trying to reach? What demographic are they in? How old are they? Where do they live? What are their interests? These questions can help you narrow down who you should be targeting.
Step 2: Brainstorm mental health slogans ideas.
Once you have identified your target market, brainstorm as many possible slogans as you can think of. Write them down on paper and then sort them into categories.
You may have one category for “funny slogans” and another for “serious slogans”. Or maybe you could have a category for “slogans about mental health awareness.
Step 3: Choose the right slogan.
Now that you have an idea of what type of slogan you would like to use, choose the one that resonates most with your target market. It’s important to keep in mind that you don’t want to offend anyone.
So, if you’re writing a slogan about mental health, you want to avoid a negative slogan because it may upset some people.
Step 4: Practice, practice, practice.
Once you’ve chosen your slogan, write it down several times so that you get used to it. Then try to use it whenever you speak or write. If you feel like you need to change anything, go back to step three and choose another slogan.
Step 5: Get feedback.
After you’ve written down your slogan, ask friends and family to give you feedback. Ask them what they think of it and whether they think it sounds professional enough.
Also, see if any clients or potential customers have any suggestions. They may have had a bad experience with a similar service and know exactly what you should be doing differently.
If you follow these steps, you’ll be sure to come up with a catchy slogan that will resonate well with your target audience. And remember, it doesn’t matter how much time you spend coming up with a slogan; just make sure you put your best effort into making it sound great.
Hopefully, you found this article useful. Thanks for reading and Good Luck!
More Related Posts: