400+ Best Construction Safety Slogans and Taglines
Construction safety is a serious issue. Every year, there are thousands of injuries and deaths related to construction accidents. Many of these accidents could have been prevented if workers had been more safety conscious.
Safety slogans are one way to help raise awareness of safety issues in the construction industry. By using catchy phrases, safety slogans can help to get the attention of workers and get them thinking about safety.
Here we’ve collected some best construction safety slogans to help promote safety on the worksites
Catchy Construction Safety Slogans
- If everything comes your direction, you are in the wrong path.
- Get smart, use safety from the start.
- Eyes are precious, eye assurance is shoddy.
- Take the time to do it right the first time
- Safety first.
- Safety is our top priority.
- There is no job worth getting hurt for.
- Don’t be a statistic – work safely.
- Safety is a team effort.
- Working together for a safer tomorrow.
- We’re all in this together – let’s keep each other safe.
- No job is worth getting hurt for.
- An injury to one is an injury to all.
- Accidents happen when you’re not being safe.
- Working safely is a choice you make every day.
- Be safe, so you can go home to your family.
- It’s simpler to make a stupid inquiry than it is to settle an idiotic error
- Click clacks front and back.
- Bottom of form.
- Wipe up and maintain a strategic distance from a slip-up.
- Safety first, the business next.
- Safety isn’t only a trademark, it’s a lifestyle.
- Make sure you are safe before, during, and after construction.
- Flesh and bone is no match for a grinding stone.
- Click it or ticket.
- It doesn’t matter how far. Just belt up.
- Don’t fix the blame – fix the problem.
- Being sheltered is in your own hands.
- Keep safety in mind it will save your behind.
- Be cautious.
- Construction is a complex job. Stay safe and learn the safety basics.
- Lead the way, safety today.
- Never allow wellbeing a three day weekend.
- Construction is a dangerous job. Take the precautions to stay safe.
- Accidents costs more than construction cost.
- A tree never hits a vehicle aside from in self-protection.
- Knock out… mischances.
- A spill, a slip, a healing facility trip.
- Everything in its place keeps you safe.
- Watch your progression – it could be your last tomorrow
- Make sure you’re safe on the job, follow these safety tips.
- Courtesy is contagious.
- Eyes are priceless, eye protection is cheap.
- Forgot your hearing protection? Forget about hearing.
- Expect the unexpected, and always be protected.
- Construction is a dangerous industry, follow these safety tips.
- Remember, if it feels unsafe, it is.
- Safety fits like a glove, try one on.
- If you don’t mind be protected while you work.
- Fingers toes, if you are not sheltered who knows.
- Shortcuts cut life short.
- Forgot your hearing insurance? Disregard hearing.
- Got crazy with the lighter? Call a firefighter.
- Get savvy. Utilize safety from the begin.
- Be cautious. Expect the unforeseen.
- Construction is a risky industry, follow these safety tips.
- Working securely may get old, however so do the individuals who practice it.
- Safety arrives in a can, i can, you can, and we can be protected.
Best Construction Safety Slogans
- Construction is a high-risk industry, let’s work safely.
- Business stalls if you slip and fall.
- Be alert. Expect the unexpected.
- It just takes one misstep to cut all of us down; don’t give it a chance to be yours.
- Safety doesn’t occur unintentionally.
- Safety… did it, done it, doing it tomorrow.
- Mischance’s hurt.
- Think safety while working since i love you man.
- The main outing you take ought to be in the midst of some recreation.
- Don’t be safety blinded, be safety-minded.
- Accidents harmed, safety doesn’t.
- A safer you is a safer me.
- Hard hats, they’re not just for decoration.
- Don’t be hasty when it comes to safety.
- Safety is a mission not a break.
- Safety is an all day work – don’t make it low maintenance practice
- Be safe, you can’t get the life again.
- Better safe than sorry.
- Guard against man eating machines.
- Always think safety no matter what the task.
- Safety is a frame of mind, get the picture.
- Give them a brake.
- Watch where you walk or you may require a walker.
- Work safely, stay safe on the job.
- Safety is a proceeding with voyage, not a last goal.
- Make the slogan easy to remember.
- To keep an exceptional call, install a firewall.
- Get in a high-speed pursuit of safety
- No risk, no gain take safety seriously, stays safe on the job.
- A spill, a slip, a hospital trip.
- Be careful, stay alert, and don’t get hurt.
- As temperatures rise, stay safety-wise.
- Think smart before you start.
- Safety… one propensity you never need to break.
- Don’t be a trick, because safety is cool, so make that your standard.
- Don’t invite danger, be safe.
- Never drive quicker than your gatekeeper holy messenger can fly.
- How do you spell safety? Safety means always remember teamwork.
- Think sharp.
- The way to safety swings on the pivots of sound judgment.
- Safety is an accomplishment by reason – not accident.
- One terrible day at the processor could destroy as long as you can remember.
- Hearing insurance is a sound speculation.
- Keep a grasp on life and ensure your hands.
Unique Slogans on Construction Safety
- Stop drop and roll
- Prevent a stick, don’t open spam.
- Accidents hurt, safety doesn’t.
- Stay safe on the job, follow these safety tips.
- Safety by choice, not by chance.
- Keeping your work zone clean, helps shield risks from being concealed.
- Do the dos not the don’ts.
- Protect your hands; you require them to get your compensation check.
- Safety resembles a bolt – but you are the key.
- Safety first makes us last.
- The best auto safety gadget is a back view reflects with a cop in it.
- Courtesy and common sense promote safety.
- Falling articles can be merciless in the event that you don’t ensure your noodle.
- Those valuable fingers don’t disregard, or they could wind up on the floor.
- Keep safety in mind – it will save your behind.
- Pencils have erasers– incidents don’t.
- Make it your main goal, not to live in risky condition.
- Safety fits great; try one on.
- Do you have an eye for safety or are you blinded by negative behavior patterns.
- Be a safety saint – score a mischance zero.
- What’s keeping you down to be sheltered on your building site.
- Better to be safe than to be sorry.
- Safety is a shabby and compelling protection strategy.
- Don’t leave private data on an open pc screen
- Quench the thirst – safety first.
- Get in fast quest for safety
- Chance takers are accident makers.
- Those who work the most secure path live to see one more day.
- Construction is dangerous, let’s work safely.
- Don’t be hurried with regard to safety.
- Dare to be aware.
- Avoid the most noticeably awful. Put safety first.
- The doltish will be rebuffed
- Safety isn’t costly it’s extremely valuable.
- While on a stepping stool, never venture back to appreciate your work.
- Buckle up next one million miles.
- Knock out…accidents.
- Accidents big or small, avoid them all.
- Unsafe acts will keep you in fastens.
- Safety bodes well.
- Get the safety itch.
- Housekeeping you skip may cause a fall or slip.
- Never handle broken glass with exposed hands.
- Be aware take care.
Funny Construction Safety Slogans
- Forget the medical caretaker with well-being first.
- Know safety – no pain.
- Safety comes in a can, i can, you can, and we can be safe.
- Have one more day by being sheltered today.
- Safety is as straightforward as abs – always be careful.
- Make safety a reality and don’t be a casualty
- If you don’t figure it will transpire, discover the individual who had it transpire.
- Safety – a little venture for a rich future
- A good attitude makes safety work for you.
- Safety, it’s my job.
- When you bet with safety on development site.
- Replacing a saw protect is simpler than supplanting a finger.
- Best be safe today.
- Know safety. No accidents.
- Are you a player in the safety team… (Together employees accomplish more).
- Use emotive language.
- Be sure being safe.
- Don’t be safety blinded, be wellbeing disapproved.
- Let’s everything keep our heads, and other body parts, together
- Choose safety, for your family.
- Stay safe while working in construction,
- Doesn’t make any difference how far. Simply belt up.
- Drive with reason this holiday season.
- Don’t learn safety by an accident.
- Safety fits like a glove; try one on.
- Getting the safety itch.
- Safety isn’t a choice, it’s a decision.
- Make the slogan relevant to the construction industry.
- Safety: more fun than running with scissors.
- Friends don’t let friends forget about safety.
- An ounce of counteractive action merits a pound of fix.
- Construction is dangerous.
- Don’t be a trick. Utilize the correct device.
- Don’t work alone. Watch for others.
- Get the safety habit.
- Before you do it, set aside the opportunity to thoroughly consider it.
- Avoid the worst. Put safety first.
- Avoid mourning, acknowledge a warning.
- Safety rules are your best tools.
- Safety first, avoids the worst.
- Electricity can turn you off.
- Stay safe on the job, follow these construction safety tips.
- Safe crane activity is inspiring.
- Safety first… since mischance’s last.
Construction Safety Taglines Ideas
- Be aware – know where.
- Safety first.
- Keep your eyes on safety
- Courtesy is infectious.
- To maintain a strategic distance from a scene keep your work put clean.
- Save tomorrow. Think wellbeing today.
- If caught in a riptide – go with the flow.
- Keep wellbeing as a main priority. It will spare your behind.
- Drive with the reason this holiday season.
- A harness is better than a hearse.
- Trying to set aside a few minutes could cost you your life.
- Don’t let the safety net turn into a hammock.
- Safety is our top priority.
- Safety is no mishap.
- Construction is dangerous, follow these safety tips.
- Is smarter to lose one moment throughout everyday life… than to lose life in a moment.
- Arms work best when appended to the body.
- Near miss revealed today, is the mischance that does not occur tomorrow.
- At work at play, given well-being a chance to lead the way.
- Break the drive and arrive alive.
- Know safety no pain, no safety know pain.
- Keep your eyes on safety.
- Make the slogan age-appropriate.
- Stay safe on the job, follow these safety tips be safe, do your job.
- Know the risks.
- Your first oversight could be your last.
- If in doubt check it out – safety first.
- Always remember, all accidents are preventable.
- Construction is a risky industry, make sure you’re safe.
- Be safe, do your job.
- The sheltered way is the main way.
- No wellbeing – know torment.
- My activity gives my paycheck; however, safety takes me home.
- In the driver’s seat, outrage is one letter far from a threat.
- Dare to know.
- Safety belts spare lives. Lock in every time.
- Follow these simple safety tips to stay safe while working in construction.
- Get in a high-speed pursuit of safety.
- Safety is a temper – so focus on it constantly.
- You wager your life.
- When lightning is something you can see, inside is the place you should be.
- Don’t get carried away — lookout for forklifts.
- Safety glasses – all in support say eye.
- Forget the nurse with safety first.
How to Create a Good Slogan for a Construction Safety
Here are some tips to help you create a good construction safety slogan to promote safety in the workplace:
Make sure the slogan is applicable to all types of construction sites.
While a catchy slogan is important, it’s also important to make sure the slogan is applicable to all types of construction sites. Make sure the slogan is relevant to the type of construction site where it will be used, and make sure it’s easy to remember.
Use a catchy phrase.
Choose a catchy phrase that will get workers’ attention. Make sure the slogan is accurate. Make sure the slogan is accurate and reflects the safety standards that are in place for your project.
A slogan that is positive is also more effective than a slogan that is negative. A slogan like “Safety is Our Top Priority” is likely to help workers feel good about safety and their role in it. This will help to create a safe and healthy work environment.
Your slogan should be clear and easy to understand. This will help to ensure that workers know what is expected of them and will be more likely to comply with safety protocols.
Your slogan should be motivating and encourage workers to take safety precautions. This will help to ensure that they are more likely to follow the safety guidelines that you have set.
Your slogan should be effective in helping to prevent accidents and injuries. This will help to ensure that your workers are safe and that you are able to complete your construction project on time.
These tips will help you create a catchy and effective construction safety slogan. Use them to help motivate your workers to stay safe on the job. Thanks for reading and Good Luck!
Unique Construction Company Slogans and Taglines
Catchy Real Estate Slogans and Taglines
Creative Construction Company Names